Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Teacher Gifts from Pinterest



The first day of school was quickly approaching and my mind was racing... what to make the new teacher. What better way to get the creative juices flowing then to log into Pinterest...I hit the jack pot, I found this tutorial on how to make these cute little Post-It note pad holders.

I had these cute little gifts ready for Josh's teacher... then we went to Meet the Teacher Day... Let’s just say that Mr. Powers isn’t the crafty type. The remaining Teacher gifts this year will be more male focused.


 


Here is the link to the tutorial on Pinterest... Gotta give credit where credit is due :) This is the link to my Pinterest but in the top right corner it will take you to the original post.


http://pinterest.com/pin/108438303498642729/

No comments:

Post a Comment