Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Valentines Day Treat Bags

Hi Eveyone!

With Valentines Day just around the corner, I figured I better get my going on a Valentines Day exchange for my son's school party. Every year we go to the store early (to get the best selection) and look through all the boxed Valentines so that  Josh can pick one out, but it never fails that the closer it gets to Valentines Day he wants a different one. So this year I decided that I was going to just incorporate his Valentines Day card with the bag full of goodies. To my surprise he was pretty ok with it, when we filled the bag with all the candy he actually said "THATS COOL MOM !"

For the cute little toad I used the Cricut Lite Live Simply Cartridge and added some googly eyes for dimension , poppin it up on a the saying that I printed from my computer. Then attached that to a piece of making memories heart paper that I had pre-scored in half. Using that as my tag, I stapled it to a Wilton's treat bag filled with candy. VIOLA... a "COOL" Valentines treat for Josh to hand out at school on Valentines Day.


1 comment:

  1. Very cute bag, I'm sure Josh's classmates will be happy to receive this for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete