Sunday, January 29, 2012

Gift Card Holder - Birthday Card

Happy Birthday to you!

Today Josh went to a Birthday Party for one of his classmates, which so happened to be a girl. Now I don't really know what to buy for a little girl so I took the safe route....you know it....gift cards! To make sure the "wrapping" was dolled up a bit; I pulled out my Gypsy and started to play. What I ended up with was this so very cute cupcake card meant to hold gift cards. Josh did tell me that she was not a real girlie-girl, but I think that every girl, girlie-girl or not, loves a bit of sparkle and bling.

To recreate this card you will need the following cartridges and accents:

CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge - Used for the big tag card
Straight From the Nest Cricut Cartridge - Used to create the cupcake and Happy Birthday saying
Liquid Glass - Used to make the cherry glossy
Stickles - Used to add sparkle
Large Brad (or ribbon) - Used in the hole in the top of the tag, you can use ribbon if you prefer.




No comments:

Post a Comment