Monday, April 30, 2012

Teachers Appreciation Gift

Good Morning,

While I was at Cropping Daze Scrapbooking Retreat in Chesaning Michigan having a WONDERFUL weekend with my peeps.. we were listening to the radio and heard that Teachers Appreciation week is coming.. wanting to see when exactly it was, I googled it and found out that Teacher's Appreciation week is May 7th - May 11th, so when I needed a break from doing my layouts and wanted to just create something fun and new, I decided to create a little gift for my sons teacher. I used the CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge and created some pretty flowers with dum dum suckers as the centers. I took the cute little flower pots that I found  at the store and painted the with Chalkboard paint, added the flowers and some floral stuff in the pot. Topping it off with some cute ruler ribbon along the edge. Once at home my son and I used chalk to add a cute little note for her.

When I dropped him off at school this morning, we gave it to her and she LOVED it... hopefully you will too.



No comments:

Post a Comment