Sunday, December 4, 2011

Gifts from Josh

My son Josh is a such a giving kid and loves to give little gifts that he makes to all of our family, his teachers, and all of the family friends we have. Since Grandma and Papa moved to Florida, we go down and visit, one the first visit he became enamored with Grandma and her group of girlfriends that walk the dogs each day. He wanted to make them all a Christmas gift, and what do you need to put such a special gift in...A special gift box. So using the Art Philosophy Cartridge I cut out the gift box and used the stamp set and paper from the CTMH Believe Workshop kit to make this extra special gift box. To give Santa some dimension, I used the white liquid applica to add "puff" to his beard and fur. To glitz it up a bit, I added packages from the same stamp set and finished them with some stickle bows. I am sure that one of Grandma's friends will love this box.

No comments:

Post a Comment