Monday, November 28, 2011

Simple Elegance

Recently I became a consultant for Close to My Heart (CTMH), which meant that I needed to start using the CTMH products instead of other brands and since I am a Cricut addict, the first big purchase had to be their Cricut Cartridge.  I have to say, when I first saw the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge I did not think that I wanted to purchase it, but after a scrapbooking weekend I was able to see all the content, and let me tell you...it is now one of my favorites. I scanned thru the book and found so many things that I wanted to create, so I sat down in my scrapbook room, grabbed some of the new stamps from CTMH and starting cutting away. What I came up with were both of these Christmas Holly Boxes. I think they are simple...yet elegant. Great as a gift box for that co-worker.


2 comments: